GSP vs Alves: Who Will Win In UFC 100?

A friend of mine says that he believes that GSP will win against Alves. I know why he said that, Georges St. Pierre is the current best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport.

Personally, I think that Alves actually has what it takes to defeat GSP. And so, I've gathered several interviews which I found on the internet who thinks that Alves will win. And here they are:

Jeff Monson: Alves by TKO.

Jorge Santiago: Thiago by KO in the first round.

Roland Sarria: I think this will be St. Pierre’s biggest test ever. If GSP gets a win, he is the real deal made of steel. GSP will lose by decision.

Chris Lytle: Tough fight [to call]. If GSP can get it to the ground every round, he’ll grind out the win. If not, Thiago will be the champ.

Yves Edwards: Of course, I’m going with the "Pitbull" in this one, not only because he’s my teammate but because I truly believe he’s the best overall MMA test GSP will have faced. Pitbull’s style is to stop your shot and not let you hang out on him. GSP has a great shot and does well with his wrestling from the clinch. I see the Pitbull implementing his game and ending the fight in the third or fourth after his leg kicks take away some of GSP’s wrestling.

Kit Cope: I’m going with Alves on this one. Though GSP is a phenomenal all-around athlete, Thiago is a huge, powerful dude with plenty of skills. The only thing I think GSP will have over Thiago is a little speed and some wrestling. I know that Alves has really been working his submission game at ATT and is as hungry as I’ve ever seen him. Georges may be a little too comfy on his throne with someone this explosive knocking at the door.

Marcus Hicks: I’m sorry to my fellow Canadians, but I gotta go with Alves by KO or TKO in this one.

Jamie Varner: I have Alves winning.

Thomas Denny: I think GSP likes his nipples too much. I will say he has been spending too much time playing with them. Alves [by] TKO in round two. If GSP’s nipples aren’t chapped, he might have left them alone this camp. [In that case], GSP [by] decision. Just kidding. Alves [by] TKO round two -- final answer.

Are these people correct to pick Alves as the winner? We'll all find out in a few hours. I'm really excited to watch the UFC 100 live stream and I know you are too.